MAC's Has Changed Their Ebay Seller Name

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MAC's Has Changed Their Ebay Seller Name
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 09:38 am:

Heads up, if you use a search filter on Ebay to filter out listings from Mac's, be aware that they just changed their Ebay seller name to:

ecklersautomotive

Add the name above to your existing filter to avoid seeing listings from them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

ECKLER'S bought out Macs a few years ago and Dearborn Clasic approx 5 years ago.They move all their inventory down to Florida.Ecklers has been a buying sprey on buying up old car catalog companies, Ford, GM, Mopar, Mercedes Ecklers is a 50m investment company from China. They but these companies for future mfg in China.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:57 pm:

We know that and is not the point of this. Up till this last week or even the last few days, Mac's has been using "macs" in their Ebay store name, they changed their Ebay store name to what Mark posted above in the last few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

We are looking for a serious buyer but not Ecklers. We have over a million dollars in stock items (Wholesale), and about five hundred thousand in equipment, patterns and tooling. We manufacture over 300 different parts for the Model T Ford including new camshafts and the Ruckstell Axle. We are currently in production of new rear axle sleeves that are case hardened and the Ford Faithful oiler. We sell to all the major dealers including Ecklers and have customers all over the world. At 81 I'm well past the retirement age and have three early cars that need restoration. .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Mark whats the point...??? Ecklers bought out Macs their company and their name. They can do what they want. They have a dept that handles all internet sales that includes e-bay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:55 am:

It appears to me, that the old Mac's is now selling repop parts again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 11:17 am:

The point is, some of us have our ebay search engine set to not show items from unwanted sellers in our bookmarked saved list. If you have been using the "OLD" name for Mac's that they had been using, you might want to reset your bookmark. It has nothing to do with what Mac's/Eckler's can do with their name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 02:31 am:

I must have been lucky on Ebay. Ordered an engine stand adapter plate from ecklersautomotive, and it came fast, well packed and with free shipping, was a good deal. Still waiting on a few catalogs, from vendors for some real spending.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Up front I am not going to bash Mac's. I have gotten stuff from them off Ebay and was happy with the service. More to the fact that when they put stuff on Ebay it's takes a lot of down load time for their blanket postings, they put a lot on all at once. I have blocked a few other Ebay sellers on my bookmarked saved for the same reason. I want to be able to see what Lang's or Bob's might have listed in new parts so that what I do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration