Renewing my membership

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Renewing my membership
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Greetings,

In 1970 at age 18, I purchased and restored a 1925 four door sedan which I sold around 1990 (only broke my wrist once). For 20 or so years, I was a member of MTFCA but resigned after I sold the car. Last year, I purchased a 1913 touring and would like to re-up but would like to retain my old membership number. Is it possible or does it really matter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

send e-mail here
admin@mtfca.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

Charles...can you post any pics of your "new" '13? Always interested in other members '13s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Yes, do you have one? I just tried, but the size of each of my pictures is more than 250 kb, not being a computer whiz, am I doing it wrong?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Just make a copy of the photo and resize that. Keep the original full size in case you need it later. The two easiest ways to learn resizing are: 1 have some kid teach you how; 2 Google free photo resize and use one of the free websites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Charles, 'nother "Lucky '13" here, roadster. I'd love to see your touring and compare notes !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Olson on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Welcome back Charles! I'm just getting back into Model T's as well. There is lot to gain from reading and searching this forum! Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Charles - don't forget to connect with the Central NH Model T club.
They are a bunch of crazy old guys and gals (emphasis on old) that use their Model T's

OK not so old!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration