Has there been a previous thread on this fine example ? I really like it what are your thoughts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Has there been a previous thread on this fine example ? I really like it what are your thoughts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

Has there been a previous thread on this fine example ? I really like it what are your thoughts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282409156283?ul_noapp=true

Norrie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Yes, there has been.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/739342.html?1490634343

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

James thank you very much.

Norrie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

It looks like a good car, and the price isn't crazy or wildly unrealistic. If I didn't already have too many projects and too little space I'd probably be headed north with a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Steve Jelf, Parkerfield I agree it looks like a great car and a good price.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:18 am:

I dunno, yes it's nice, but sure needs a lot of work. Obviously it all depends on what level you want it to be at. Could get by with new top and upholstery and just "clean up" the rest and only have about $4K in it. Full bore resto, and now you're into an easy $10K, if not more with the mechanicals, radiator, probably even spokes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration