OT. Trying to find an old friend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT. Trying to find an old friend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Im trying to find an old friend from years back. We used to be best friends back in the day and now over the years Iv lost contact with him and would like to call him just to say hi. Iv tried a couple of those search things on the internet but they all want me to join a membership. I don't want a membership I just want to call my old friend. Is there a way to find someone without it costing a bunch of money?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

If he/she was ever in military,you can use their people finders free. I located an old roommate that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Regardless of whether he was in the military or not, try a site called "Zabasearch". You will be amazed how much information internet people search sites have on people. All you need is a name, but it helps if you have a city and state address or just an address, and/or an age. If you want to see how much information that they have on you, search for yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

This may seem obvious, but have you googled his name? (Be sure to put quotes around it.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

I am old and relatively friendly. Will that work ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 01:06 am:

Burger,

You are an acquired taste .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 01:31 am:

Tastefully acquired. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 02:13 am:

Will,

www.zabasearch.com

it is free....and if you can guess the state or try a few states one at a time...you can actually find most people...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Will,

Try searching on Facebook. That's what I did and it worked. Wedding is Sept. 16.

Other than that, I HATE Facebook, but that's another rant for another time.

Good luck Will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

I've tried Zabasearch twice and they want me to pay 4.95 for an address or phone no. What am I doing wrong? Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Don,

When it comes up on Zaba....the phone if avail will show

you can click the name and it takes you to a map and if you click once more...intellius wants some money

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration