Mystery bracket on engine pan to frame mount.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mystery bracket on engine pan to frame mount.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Sounds like I'm playing show and tell this afternoon, but I'm trying to figure out what Bubba would have used this bracket for. Only one on passenger crankcase arm to frame mount and the nut is not fully threaded, so appears to be an add on.
Would be under floorboards, so was this for an aftermarket accessory? I was thinking maybe the gas overflow tube from a 26/27 gas tank, but dumping it on top of the motor mount did not seem very practical to me.

Speculations?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Front spring clamp bar.He probably used it cause he didn't have the correct bolt for there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration