WOW! I got my parts overnight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: WOW! I got my parts overnight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Late yesterday I ordered a bunch of Model T parts from a vendor in New York and they arrived in the morning mail today! Not only that they had a free gift inside the box and a note said FREE SHIPPING...Have a nice day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Which vendor is in New York Dennis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 08:44 am:

April 1st, hmm :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 09:14 am:

Somebody apparently doesn't know Dennis like we know Dennis!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 09:27 am:

I also get a birthday card and a $300.00 gift card from them every year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:10 am:

My vendor usually gets the parts here the day before I fill out the order. I use the short form as it is for my short Tudor. I have modified the car because I am running out of garage space.
Rich

Have a pleasant new month. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

Richard, does it stop short to? Looks like you got the short end of that deal. Do you wear shorts when you drive it? " Dont need to know the answer to the last question"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Richard must be short sighted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

This is a very special day around the world. I just received this news from Holland....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwL0O5nXe0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Dick,

That is so funny thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

Rich,

Do you use your car for short trips?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Dallas, depends.
One advantage is that the back seat passengers arrive at their destination a little sooner.
Dick, nice video from Holland. Maybe I will put wooden shoes on "Short-Ty".
After assembly I found there was a short in the ignition switch. How strange?
I'll check back shortly.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

Dennis, another way I get parts quickly is to have them sent partial post. I sometimes don't get the hole shipment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Ship with FED AXE its 1/2 off shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Richard is FED AXE how you shipped that T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

Richard, I think you're "stretching" it a bit........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

Rob, have you had that T loooong?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

Oh my gosh Rob ob ob. That is quite a creation. How loong did that 'Streeetch' of the imagination take?
Most of all I am glad the parts arrived Post Haste.
I was going to 'Deliver' some shipping puns but I am "airFreight' to 'Express' too much humor as many 'Mails' are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Actually doesn't look bad! OK, who's going to step up and build one? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

With just one rear wheel I'm sure you wouldn't wan to sit in the rear seat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 06:08 am:

Aaron, thats an optical conclusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

No more optical illusion!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

What type of oil do you use in a Stretch T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

Thanks for asking Rob. I burn any good oil in my T's. That is the long and short of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Acme motor oil is coyote approved !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

See, now if you would have said Snyders, I would have believed you. I've received many things the next day after ordering from them. - Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration