OT PM me please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT PM me please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Would somebody please send me a PM so I can see that I'm receiving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Get ready for a bunch of mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven miller on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Count off. 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Ha ha...nah, I won't help overload his inbox! One or two is enuf!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Sent a Testing 1234 message. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Oh, PS check your spam files. If they are there you may need to add messages from this site to your ok list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Similar issue, .... not sure what is wrong, but I have not been
receiving $100 donations for my whimsical spending fund.

Would you all be so kind as to send along your Benjamins so
I can track down the source of this problem ?

That would be terrific. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Ok, they were going to the junk box. I think its corrected now but if you would care to one (if you haven't sent one yet) so I can see if they get dropped right I would be greatful.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Thank you everyone

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration