What????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

I'm restoring the turtle deck on my '13 roadster, and decided the lid must come off to get it painted properly. I was going to make new hinge pins thinking they would be 3/16". Turns out they are .192"! What kind of a crazy size is that? That is about .005 larger than 3/16!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

It is a possibility that it is a standard wire gage, British Imperial or English Legal Standard Wire Gage. Number "6" gage wire is .192.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration