First road drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: First road drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

Got a tag on my 24 touring. Went well car runs great. Got to get me some mirrors I don't like the faster cars sneaking up on me.philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:46 pm:

Congratulations, Philip! Let the fun begin!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Happy, safe driving Philip! Yep, you gotta have mirrors. I constantly look in them especially when I'm approaching or already at a stop intersection, watching for the idiot on his/her cell phone rapidly approaching my rear end and all the while looking for "a way out" if I feel an imminent impact! One thing these T's do for sure, is make more defensive drivers out of us!

Keep calm and drive often!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Oh what fun it is! You will want to drive it all the time now. I do every chance I get.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:28 am:

I see a summer of T touring fun in your future :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration