Driven gear puller.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Driven gear puller.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 01:48 am:

I had two transmissions to mine for good reverse drum. This is my puller of choice for the driven gear. I have never had one which did not succumb to its gentle power application. The pressure is applied slowly and surely, and is completely controlable.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:51 am:

Allan who is the manufacturer or brand name of that gear puller? I ask because I broke mine a while back and am looking form a replacement.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:00 am:

Jim, mine is a Sykes Pickavant kit. They make excellent quality tools. Their panel beating hammers and dollies are renowned. There are cheap imports of my puller kit, but they are poor imitations.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:17 am:

Originals show up on ebay all the time.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration