FJ - Live streaming video from Bakersfield 2017 on FB - Instagram - Twitter - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Live streaming video from Bakersfield 2017 on FB - Instagram - Twitter - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:40 am:

I will be streaming live short videos from Bakersfield Swap .... :-)

Instagram @ http://instagram.com/directenclosedautohauler/#

Twitter @ https://twitter.com/directautohaul

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005456325407

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

I am here & posting short videos .....

Beautiful weather - light wind & overcast skies ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 08:37 am:

I posted many videos yesterday - weather looks to be beautiful today ..... :-)

I will be posting live again today all day long ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Wow FJ that was the best coverage of anything I have seen! I wasn't able to go at the last minute so really appreciate being there with your videos.
Thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

I have none of the above forms of communication.
Poor me. HA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Gene,

Thanks !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Well, we have to thank Steve Jelf for more pic posters. I started with the Hillbillie Tour in ' 08 and then with a better camera the SoKal swap meets. Then our with Martynn Vowell following progress with getting Derricks Pang's Runabout on the road again. Did some small vids too with the IPhone. FJ just took the lead and stepped it up to the next level. GOOD JOB FJ !!! And Steve Jelf !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Thank You George !

I met old friends and a few new forum members this year.

Thank You to Kim Dobbins & his wife for a delicious home made lasagna dinner last night - also to his " brother in law " for really great breakfast burritos this morning ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Can't find the video on F'Book. Do I need to "friend" you? Anything else I should be doing? Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Don, click on FJ's instagram link. :-)
Dallas, me neither, I think. I have a supposed smart droid phone. But it worked great this afternoon! Ya don't have to sign up for nothin, 'cept facebook.
What I found so nice is if I click on FJ's instagram link, I can see the thumbnails and pick and choose what I wish to see. Then "load more". :-)
On the twitter link, it was a bit more cumbersome as I couldn't tell which pic/clip I was on. No prob.

I'll be watching for pics here from the other fellas too!

FJim, thank you for this! It's another great way to be there without actually being there.
I do also appreciate your views of the sky. Darn cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Don,

Click on the link(s) to see multiple videos.

The Twitter link just has a link that cycles back to Instagram.

The Instagram link takes you to my account where a couple dozen or so short video clips can be found on Bakersfield Swap posted yesterday & today.

Facebook requires you to " friend " someone to see everything on their timeline.

I use to watch Charles Kuralt as a kid travel the country on tv.

I kinda do the same thing now - posting images & short videos of places - people - cars - interesting things .....

I have a good gig ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Duey,

I use those formats to post images & videos from my travels.

I also have a You Tube Channel but I have not posted for years.

I think folks like " coming along for the ride " as I travel the lower 48 states.

Hauling just pays expenses for playing hookey I guess ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:08 am:

I was at Bako today. I got this brass stuff along with other things. Any idea of what it is for?

Basically the parts here are made of brass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Looks like it'll match your car very nicely though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Thanks Gene!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration