Darel Leipold in action

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Darel Leipold in action
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Saw Darel Leipold and wife LaVerna peddling this morning at the 46th Annual Minnesota Antique Bottle, Advertising, and Stoneware Show & Sale in Minneapolis.

He always has a lot of interesting period literature and other fun antique and vintage stuff. This photo shows only a very small portion of what they were selling in their booth this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

I always look forward to seeing Darel and LaVerna at many of the swaps and shows I go to. Most interesting and knowledgeable people.....and fun too! Take care my friends and we certainly look forward to seeing you both this coming car season! Diane and Jeff P.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration