Missing the old photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Missing the old photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

What has happened to Jay,Herb, and others that have been posting those great photos of bygone years? I enjoy looking for drug stores and horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

I'll second that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Not a T, but a great photo nonetheless. https://goo.gl/images/2ZPq4z

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Here are a couple that I found.

Happy morning,

Warren

C-cab Model T delivery

C-cab Model T delivery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 09:18 am:

Maybe 'cause somebody bitched about too many a while back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Cool aftermarket rear fenders on the delivery..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:39 am:

Many of us have photos we could post. We all have our priorities. I hope all is well with Jay and others. I'm sure they get busy with other things. We sometimes take the things we enjoy for granted.
Thanks to all who make the car clubs and forums so wonderful.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:07 am:

See my thread called St Louis to Louisville....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Nice photos ! Rick is romancing Maxwells !! Good on him !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:25 am:

This one demands a full story !!! That is no less than wonderful !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:34 am:

^^^^ I too would like to know the story behind this rig. I don't believe the OP (The Old Motor.com) ever found any additional info. Possibly to avoid road use taxes??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:39 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/508659.html?1420920550

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Is it RHD or "flopped" ? Any clues as to the year of the T chassis ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Indian say" lazy white man sit down to walk"
I bet it was not a smooth ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

It's RHD.

Note the location of the exhaust pipe.

That vehicle has been discussed on the forum in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

I, too, really, really miss those pictures. Especially when they are paired with a contemporary shot of the same area.

Bring 'em back!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Erik, yes, it was discussed before, and no one had any real information about it then, either. Dang it !!

I doubt it was able to go much over 5 mph, and could have been fairly smooth. Think of riding a horse at a walk. Probably a wee bit of side sway but not jarring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration