Elmore, one you don't see every day-Photo and used car pricing "In the day."

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Elmore, one you don't see every day-Photo and used car pricing "In the day."
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Great pic, thanks! Didn't Elmores use a two cycle engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Yes. I know of a 4 cyl 2 cycle Elmore. I'm not sure if all were.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:52 am:

And I thought my writing was hard to read! Great pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Made in Elmore, Ohio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Smith on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Al Shaw in Wayne,PA has a restored 4 cyl touring (two cycle) for sale if anyone is interested.

Steve Smith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:06 am:

I'm going to reply to him and see if they're still for sale

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I'd like to know the year of the Elmore and of the postcard. It looks lightly used, wonder what it sold for new ? Seems like pretty heavy depreciation. Wouldn't you like to see the Buick that's a "grand hill-climber" too ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

Actually, Jerry, they were made in Clyde, Ohio, about 25 miles from Elmore. It's an interesting story.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration