Re-ground 270 cam

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Re-ground 270 cam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 07:10 am:

Who out there sells regroups cams 270 and are they good?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:39 am:

I am running a Chaffin's regrind .270 cam in my coupe. I really like it. I put a new .280 in the speedster, but can't really give you a side by side comparison because of the other things I did to the speedster. Mr. Chaffin can give you all the information you want on the .270 if you call them. They have the advance ground into them. You won't be disappointed with it if you go that route.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Thank you Dennis for the kind comments. We put a lot of effort into designing our cams to give you the best performance possible. Have never had a complaint about performance. Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration