St Louis MO to Louisville KY and back by Model T - 1929 (repeat of 2013 thread)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: St Louis MO to Louisville KY and back by Model T - 1929 (repeat of 2013 thread)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:06 am:

I posted these pictures in 2013, but that was four years ago and there are new people here now who haven't seen them. In 1929,
my dad was in the ROTC program at Washington University. He and four of his buddies were headed to summer camp at (then) Camp
Knox, Kentucky. They bought a ten-year-old Model T, modified the body somewhat to carry all their luggage and set out.
These are photographs from the trip, along with my dad's comments. (As a side note, the photo of the four of them in uniform
makes it pretty clear where I inherited looking young for my age. When I was a 2nd Lieutenant at Little Rock AFB in the 1960's,
I looked like a boy scout in an Air Force uniform.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Great pics Dick, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Great stuff, thank you for reposting Dick

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration