Ruckstell housings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ruckstell housings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:52 am:

What years were "HALL SCOTT" (cast raised letters)ruxtel housing produced?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Older post, Hall Scott was the mfg. co. for the Ruckstell.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/8842.html?1134740521

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Up until 1926 when Eaton began production.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I haven't seen Hall Scott in raised letters on the main housing. However, I've seen it in raised letters on the backing plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 12:37 am:

Hall Scott. I just sold a Hall Scott airplane engine from the teens about a year ago. Some guy in England is putting it in a car, a speedster. He's supposed to send a photo when it's done. I guess they made airplane engines and were from the Berkeley area in Northern California. The literature I read about it did say they made the Ruckstell rear end.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration