1914 Rear Fender to Splash Apron Bracket/Clip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1914 Rear Fender to Splash Apron Bracket/Clip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:56 am:

I have a 1914 Touring that does not have the Bracket/Clips shown in the attached picture. This picture is of a friend's 1914.
Fender Bracket

My 1914 has the two bolts on the splash apron but does not have the bracket nor bolts on the rear fenders. Is this a Model T part or was it an accessory?

I looked in the Encyclopedia and could not find anything similar (but I may not have looked in the correct area). Chaffins has an item 4850S Fender Anti-Rattle Bracket Set which looks like them. I also searched the Forum but did not find anything that matched my search criteria.

It seems like my T may have had them at one time. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

Hi Dennis,

Those brackets are aftermarket. I'll see if I can take a picture of the ad for them and post it later. Good luck with your project. Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration