Got some good news today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Got some good news today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Last month we got a 26 Tudor running again after many years down. Family has owned it since nearly new and made a couple of cross country trips in the thirties and again in the seventies after restoring it. Grandma who made all those trips is 96 and a little miffed about losing her driver's license just last week. No one in the family had ever driven it, so driver's training was part of the deal. Some were better students than others. One is a professional driver and picked it up instantly. The guy who is keeping the car at his place was a little sketchy on the whole thing. I was worried about him, but I told him to take it out by himself and practice when nobody else was watching, so no pressure. I figured on a house call for some band adjustment. So he calls me today and I expected trouble. No, he says he has been driving it every day. Saturday night he drove his son and his date to the high school prom. How cool is that? Nice to get that kind of news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Another T rolling the streets again :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration