Posting pictures??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Posting pictures??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

I got a I phone and a laptop, now I want to learn how to post picture`s. I know I`m slow I just learned to txt about six months ago, love it! Now I wont to learn how to post some of my junk. Wife said she would help me tomorrow night. I told her you guy`s are always talking about picture size. Any help would be a lot of help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:48 am:

I've tried a lot of different iPhone apps.
Simple Resize by Tekunodo seems the easiest for me.
I resize the photo to 640 and it automatically copies and puts a 640 size picture in the iPhone picture album.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Rick, I'm with Jason, I use simple re-size when I want to post straight from my Android phone. Should work on an I-phone too. From the computer, it's just as easy to re-size them using the computers re-sizing program. You can download the simple-resize APP for free to your phone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration