Off-color-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Off-color-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Did you look?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:00 am:

Yes :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Off color?? It's a black and white. I don't get it. I enjoy these old photos. Thank you for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

It's just proof that Ford did paint the '13's Bright yellows, creams, oranges and lime greens. Mr. Bingham's assumption that all model T's will be presumed to have been painted Red is not valid.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Didn't Henry say, You can have any color you like as long as you paint it yourself".
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

non ford paint & fenders!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day-

You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.

Would be perfect on this T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

The fellow looks quite proud of his T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

Rich, you got me. Definitely photographic evidence.

Wayne, I reckon he's rightfully proud, new fenders and a spiffy paint job (maybe day-glo orange ?) It would be fun to know the date of this picture vis a vis the 1913 touring !

Charley, maybe they are Ford fenders ? Would 1917 and later fenders just slip right on to replace the 1913 sheet metal ? Looks like the headlights have been changed for electric too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

rich! those frt fenders have a bill on them so that lets out ford ones. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

This photo is from one of the early episodes of the TV series, AA"Overhauled" with Chip Foose. The paint job and custom fenders were part of the A teams version of keep the car "classy" but "cool". They put a 350 V8 crate engine in it and those are custome mag wheels designed to look like wood spokes.

Look for this episode coming up on the Velocity network.

Also look for the "Model T at SEMA" episode. They install a Hurst hogshead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:18 pm:

Good one Norman.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration