Steering column

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Steering column
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:31 am:

I have had this 26-27 steering column for some years and would like to know what the accessory clasp on the shaft is for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:34 am:

It is mounted on the throttle shaft but it is independent of the shaft and moves freely by its self?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

It is for a accessory foot throttle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

As I look closer at it, that does fit. It does appear it is for a vaporizer because the throttle shaft attachment goes behind the engine. It has holes for a spring return and a stop tab. I have had this for more than 20 years and did not know what it was for, thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration