Old Photo - Herron Street, Aberdeen, Washington

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Herron Street, Aberdeen, Washington
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Was in Aberdeen a few weeks ago, not much has changed I even think the same cars are still parked there. Since the collapse of the timber and salmon industries that part of the state has pretty much died, very sad.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:37 am:

Grays Harbor County - Suicide capital of America ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 01:56 am:

That is my home town. It was a great place to grow up then everything changed. I bought a pair of shoes a month ago in the third building on the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

I think it was the era, Kim. I grew up in Kirkland. It was a wonderful
place to be a kid. Open fields, barns, RR tracks to explore. Miles and
miles of open space to ride our horses, bicycles, whatever ....

Now it is a paved-over hell hole of overpriced real estate and molding
condos. All the historic stuff got bulldozed and buried in boutiques and
delightful retail shopping opportunities. It's the American Way. Just look
at the above photos. Remove all the character and install a visual sh!t
sandwich and sell it to the drones as "progress". (insert puking icon here)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration