Mounting 26/7 r/p body on frame.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mounting 26/7 r/p body on frame.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 06:07 am:

Hi folks, I have just put the body of the 26/7 r /pu on the chassis.The cowl is first bolted on two brackets at the front next there is a single bolt on both sides now is this bolted straight on to the bracket with no packing . Then you go next ones along then have the wooden blocks. Hope someone can help .Cheers Gerry (NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 06:14 am:

Yes, the single bolt/brackets are bolted without any packing material in between. Then the following connections to the rear has to have wooden blocks in between.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

i thankyou for that Roger,i will carry on .Cheers Gerry (NZ)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration