Need a picture of 26 RPU battery box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need a picture of 26 RPU battery box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 06:48 am:

Can someone post a few pictures of their battery box on a 26 roadster Pickup? I just bought a 26 ( from the forum classifieds) and what it has does not seem correct. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 10:06 am:

They are the same as any '23-7 Ford car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 10:40 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/678168.html?1475382097

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/44713.html?1199658741

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JIM WILSON, AMORY, MS on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Photo of Roadster PU battery access cover from Langs catalog. Drops into bed wood opening. You can see how the cover matches up with the metal bed strips. I looked at the classified ad photos and don't know what the battery cover arrangement in your PU might be. Cover

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

The trouble with those is, they didn't roll over the hole enough!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Not sure if correct but this is my 26 roadster pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

This is my 26 roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 06:44 am:

Thanks guys. These shots will give me some ideas to work with. What it has now is just a cobbled up mess hanging from the deck boards. By the way, this is a steel bodied bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Dave, thats what mine is. Maybe someone can verify that mine is original type or not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 09:58 am:

The photos above are not a battery box. They are the battery box carrier. The battery box goes into the carrier. Look in your parts books guys, it's all in there!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration