Would you swap your T for Russian Lada ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Would you swap your T for Russian Lada ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39489527

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

"Each to his own" said the old lady as she kissed the cow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

No, please - but I have a friend who loves them for some strange reason and has filled his yard with them?
They weren't even a Russian design, from the beginning it's an Italian Fiat 124 originally launched in 1966 that were slightly updated and license built from 1970 in Soviet/Russia in several versions up until 2010(!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

I wouldn't swap my T for a Fiat, either!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Or a Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, Renault, Smartcar, Mini Cooper etc., etc

Maybe a new Lincoln or Mercedes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Honda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:43 am:

A Russian LADA, No. A Russian LADY, depends on her endowments and accessories!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 01:13 am:

D@mmit ....

You beat me to it ...

I will trade my other F350 for a Russian Lady ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 01:26 am:

Jim. You'll have to get one that likes to travel....constantly. Call it Russian around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 06:22 am:

Swap my T for a Lotta what?

Please be specific.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 07:15 am:

Hal,

Very good one ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 07:45 am:

Don...swap it for a Lotta Money!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration