Kudo's for Clastique Upholstry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Kudo's for Clastique Upholstry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

I just finished assembling the seat cushion for my 16 Roadster. What an improvement over the Clastique kits from Mac's! The material is heavier, the pleats are correct diamond pattern, the buttons are solid, not those vinyl covered things that shed their tops. And, he says that if it's not right, he will correct it at his expense. Only problem now is I have this urge to rip the upholstery out of the 15 Touring and re do it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 04:40 pm:

How did you get the good stuff from Dale?

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Im confused, you say kudos to Clastique in the title, but what did you mean below? Cartouche?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Ed, yeah, I'm sure he meant "Cartouche"...kinda easy to cornfuse the two I suppose. But I agree, Classtique top notch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 01:37 am:

Yes, it was the Calistique from Minnesota that is great, Cartuche from Mac's is poor. Sorry for the confusion. It's hard to proof reed your own writing

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration