MILWAUKEE FORD PLANT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MILWAUKEE FORD PLANT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

HI:

I have a dilemma here I'm researching the Ford Plant in Milwaukee, WI. And I found the opening date of that plant finally, as I have most of the other dates that is.

But here's the problem I have I found the dates in Google Books. As I was looking through the rest of Google Books. I found ( 3 ) different dates on the opening of that Plant.

But here's the thing the first date of the opening and that was the Formal opening on Monday Jan. 24, 1916. And then the other date was Thursday Jan. 27, 1916. Opened for business.

And the the one where Henry Ford came to Milwaukee for the Formal and Official Opening was set for March 1, 1916. So my question here is what date is the real date that I should go by.

As all of them would be the correct date so I thought I would run this by you and and see what you guy's think about it and I would go by that I hope.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration