Sale!!!! 20% Off :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Sale!!!! 20% Off :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 12:22 am:

At least he was nice enough to include free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-20-OFF-MODEL-T-COUPE-TUDOR-TOURING-IGNITION-SWITCH- AMMETER-GAUGE-/252808465223?hash=item3adc8f0b47:g:wqUAAOSwx6pYnKNn&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 01:30 am:

Some people just don't know the value of things and will pay whatever the tag says.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 01:41 am:

maybe he confused his zip code with the price ??? who does that? .... now where did I leave my keys...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 04:24 am:

Hmm, Those prices have me stumped!!!
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Like the ad says "Hurry 20% off ends Sunday at 11:59! I think the decimal is in the wrong place.

Are we going to branch out with more puns? You'd have to be a real sap to buy that switch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Wouldn't pay more than tree bucks for the thing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:18 am:

Dennis, more puns ? I'd as leaf not, if you wood be so kind. Guess I'm just an old stick in the mud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Heck....that tree stump's worth no more than $97.50.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Don't be surprised if some college professor buys the ignition switch, frames it in a nice picture frame and puts it on his office wall next to his "P H D" degree in Americana. There are folks out there that would do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:04 am:

The Root of the problem is he's Barking up the wrong tree. Those are Oak-kay prices for Ebay. Maple some son-of-a-Birch will pay that. If it was Spruced up a bit and the key also fit the Trunk some Sap might pay that at one of the Branch offices.
I Pine for the days when you could Lumber into a swap meet and get those things for a couple of dollars.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:16 am:

Rich, I think you went out on a limb with that. Guess I saw it coming though, it's plane to see you're never board by an opportunity like this ! ;- )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:56 am:

I think that one must be the key to the universe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 11:17 am:

I Saw this one for half price. It has been Aldered by some Ash-hole. You can Cedar missing portion that Walnut accommodate the ammeter. This seller is Knot a Chiseler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Cabin fever can sometimes produce some quite amusing symptoms - no?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Well, if it is a log cabin then YES!

(Message edited by rich eagle on April 08, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

I would leaf it there. We maple beech about that price but he may get it. John may be right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

I think it's time to split from this post!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

I don't have any Axe to grind here. Not having a '26-'27 Coupe or Sedan that is not on my Chopping list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Rich, I fell off the log laughing so hard, you split my sides! I'll leaf this one alone, it's a real ring-er.
Linda says you're all too Cleave-er.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

David, I'm glad that Linda has a strange sense of humor also.
I suppose the discussion panel would take a dim view of us switching subjects on an off day like this. I am not bright enough to gauge if that would be a turn off or not.
I hope that didn't dash any expectations.
"I'd be delighted."
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Richard you are a bright fellow. I bet a nickle the finish would shine up. I bet less money in the palm wood buy it. I wouldnt stake my life on it . Just trying to be positive about a negative thing. I sawdust on it so its been laying around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

And folks around here think I make too many puns!!
No one wood be-leaf this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Too bad ,that extra $.16 was just too much for me. And besides it was in US funds. :-) :-)
PaulB

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration