Posting pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Posting pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

My wife is going to post pictures of my black 26 sedan, and a picture of my27 red touringlearing to posting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

I always tell people to have some kid teach them how, but in this case your wife can teach you. :-)

Looks like a pair of swell chariots there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

Rick,

Very nice of the missus to do that fer ya'

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

I built both of them from the ground up, that`s easy compaired to posting pictures and getting a title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Jim I don`t understand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

O I just figured out what you said

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

She`s pretty sharp compaired to me and my computer skills

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Rick,

A marble is sharp compared to me ....

Also:

A Feather
A Kitten
A Cloud
Steam

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Nice cars!
I have to admit I like some of the red highlights on your Two Door. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Great looking cars, I also like the red accents. What's the tank on the firewall of the Tudor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

It has hydraulic brakes and that is the fluid reservoir.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Thanks for all the kind thoughts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:22 am:

I never thought of having my wife post photos.

My system is to take a photo on my phone:
1. Then send it to my self on my cell phone. This gives me a way to reduce it less than 200kb.
2. Then I open the email that I sent my self and save the reduced photo.
3. Upload the reduced photo on mtfca forum.

I know that I could download software on my phone, but when you hear that a flashlight program could steal personal info, I would rather increase my ego by sending myself a email and then get excited about hearing from myself;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

That`s Greek to me, Ill show my wife your thread on how you did your`s

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration