OT> but Pontiac related

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT> but Pontiac related
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

I purchased a box of Model T and automotive related books and stuff at a yard sale today and included was a very cool money clip advertising the 1951 silver anniversary of Pontiac. The clip has a nice 1904 Morgan Dollar and is inscribed on the rear ( DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR, YOU CAN'T BEAT A PONTIAC.) It also has the Pontiac emblem, above the Dollar which reads ( 1926-1951 Silver Anniversary ). This would be great if anyone is collecting Pontiac Memorabilia. I have put this on the forum since it is read by everyone. If there is any interest I am open to offers.
Ps, Burger I hope this posting doesn't raise your tension level much, but if it does you have my apology's in advance. Harv. clipclipclip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Very cool Harv. Running the wheels off my RPU. At this rate I hope you change wheels and tires again.about 50 miles last weekend and when we get home tonight it will be about 35 today. Just more fun than my 05 che¥y.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Dallas, Glad your putting those wheels to good use. I couldn't be happier for you. Harv.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration