Color Scheme -non standard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Color Scheme -non standard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

I need to paint my frame. I would like to see examples of non black frames and body combo's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 04:16 am:

As far as a "non black frame", I'm not sure what you are asking for, but there are a lot of photos of Model T's posted by the MTFCA membership in the gallery, sorted by year and body type. I hope this helps. Jim Patrick

www.mtfca.com/gallery/index.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 04:39 am:

Early T's weren't all black until 1914, and the chassis had the same color as the body at least on the '09-'10:s.

Speedsters are often painted in non black combinations - for examples see the members photos at NWVS club: http://www.nwvs.org/CarPhotos/CarThumbNails.shtml

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration