Statesboro Ga

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Statesboro Ga
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Are there any members in or near Statesboro Ga? I am down here on a job and thought I would see if there was anybody in the area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 07:41 am:

Steve,

I'm maybe 40 miles southwest of Statesboro.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

I am about 35 miles east of Statesboro. I graduated from Georgia Southern, so I spent a few years in that town.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration