I want advice on band installation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I want advice on band installation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:00 am:

It has been years since I've changed QC bands. On Tuesday I will be helping install bands and I would like a refresher on which direction to have the removable lugs, as we will install the bands before the hogshead is on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:21 am:

They go on the pedal side of the transmission.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Steve
Thank you. That is what I thought, but I wanted to be sure, as it isn't my engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Right or left driver the demountable ear goese on drivers side

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration