Major problems, can you spot them?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Major problems, can you spot them?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

I am having major problems and need help. Can you spot the problems?

Problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

The goofy driver???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Steering wheel came off in his hands? Oh oh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

Looks a bit like the load on my truck today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Non-stock colors, fender braces are mismatched and wrong years,
water pump, fan, .... the list goes on and on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

It's setting on the garbage can top, not in it....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

Open box of Fruit Loops, lots of goofy toys...so the grandkids are there and you can't work on the T's in the garage. Kid playing time :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

The kids ate all your Fruit Loops!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Radiator froze and broke, missing a cowl light, it is a cut off touring. He has clean hands so doesn't do anything. I do like the Dayton wire wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

lol I thought the problem was that it's a picture of you doing something other than driving or working on your T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration