Border Patrol-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Border Patrol-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 09:02 am:

That is how it was titled.
What are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Looks like White trucks to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Gringo's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:29 am:

US Border Patrol was created in 1924 ...

Freighter JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

If we need to handle anything along the border we would just send our military to handle it just like in 1916 when President Wilson sent General Pershing after Poncho Villa. (If that is our Southern border, with those heavy looking shirts and sweaters it could be our Northern border)

That is more likely a survey crew would be my guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

If not a survey crew maybe they are out catching parakeets to sell to pet shops :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Anyone who has been on a parakeet collecting expedition understands
the need for heavy trucks like these.

And as a side issue: most people think the name "parakeet" refers to a
smaller bird that is actually called a "budgerigar" ("budgie" for short), the
name coming from Australian aborigines and meaning "pretty good eating".

For those that like eating a mouthful of fluff around 1/10oz. of meat and
bone, perhaps they would be good eating ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Dennis,

A parakeet hunt, yes, that's naturally the next thing that comes to mind.

In addition to Model T's, I believe you and I share something else in common, a warped sense of humor. Always enjoy your "take" on things!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 08:09 am:

Burger, ain't it about 10 days late for April-fools stuff?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 09:35 am:

It gets cold in the winter in Mexico about 100 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean. It has snowed there and I know because the three of us had to dig our Chevy Suburban out in the morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Tommy ~

Who would expect the Spanish Inquisition ?

Everyone expects the absurd stories on 01 April. It is much better
when done on 21 June or 02 December.

Years ago (before all this terrorist nonsense began) I had access to
large ka-booms and enjoyed applying a disciplined dose of upsetting
"the norm" around our area. While everyone else saved this kind of
noisemaking for New Years and the 4th of July, it was vastly more fun
to set them off on a Tuesday morning, about 0200hrs, when everyone
had to get up and go to work at 0700. All sorts of headscratching and
neighborhood discussion was had for months !

Did you hear that big explosion last night ?

How could I have missed it ?

Any idea what it was ?

No, but the police and fire department were all up and down our street
for hours.

I heard it was .....

Do the same thing at New Year and no one bats an eye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:21 am:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_Y4MbUCLY

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration