Thank you

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thank you
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

As my 24 Touring barn car approaches running/driving status, I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to the members of this forum.

You've taken the time to patiently explain things to someone nearly all of you don't know.

You've outright donated parts to help complete this car and return it to the road.

You've invited me to your homes and showed great hospitality.

You've offered encouragement, wisdom and humor.

In short...you've modeled the very best of what the old car hobby should be.

For all of that, I offer my sincere gratitude and say "THANK YOU".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 04:08 am:

Don I agree without this forum I believe a lot of these cars would not see the road again. Its a wealth of information, It would be rough to build this car without it. Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

I'd like to say thank YOU Don for sharing your journey with us! I agree, this forum is so very unique. I'd be lost without it.
Like Red Green says "We're all in this together." :-)
Hah! You're helping to resurrect a word used about the the Model T Ford, ubiquitous. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

I can't help but wonder how many T's have been returned to service with the help of this forum that otherwise would've never made it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration