FOR SALE ~ 1920 MODEL T DEPOT HACK \ HARDTOP PICKUP

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FOR SALE ~ 1920 MODEL T DEPOT HACK \ HARDTOP PICKUP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy Ulmer on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

This beauty (who runs well) is available through an upcoming estate sale I'm hosting near Mobile, Alabama. It's the first time I've ever been tasked with selling one, so I figured I'd come here to see what kind of interest there would be.

Appreciate all the feedback and direction you serious collectors could offer.

Many thanks for your responses/interest.

Tammy Ulmer
Owner
High Integrity Estate Sales, LLC

https://www.facebook.com/HIGH-INTEGRITY-ESTATE-SALES-1645647669070019/

1920 Model T Hardtop PickUp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

I am dropping off a Model T in Sturgis, Mississippi around April 16th .......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

More pictures would get you more feedback. That T sure is a long way from home if it's in Alabama

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Tammy, if you look at the home page of this site you'll see a "Classifieds" tab. It would be better for you and any potential buyer if you posted this in that section-- you'll get more eyes with dollars to spend looking at it there. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy Ulmer on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:42 am:

@ Jim - I'll keep you in mind.
@ Gary - I'll make an attempt to upload more pics. Family moved from NH.
@ Jerry - Thanks, I posted there as well.

Any input on it's value would be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy Ulmer on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tammy Ulmer on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:49 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration