1915 Runabout on tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1915 Runabout on tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Looks like a solid one on tbay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Ford-Model-T-Base-/192155339837?hash=item2cbd59cc3d :g:8rYAAOSwc-tY7RN1&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

It says, "Sells to the highest bidder but has a $12,500 buy it now and a reserve price." Oh well, it's a nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Yeh, love it when they do that. I suspect the reserve is, well, $12.5K!! Not a bad price for a brass car. Just wish you could enlarge the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

You can enlarge the pictures, move the little arrow onto the picture, hold the ctrl button down and on the mouse rotate the wheel forward and the picture will get bigger. Release the ctrl and you can rotate the wheel to move the picture up and down. To return to normal, in the upper right corner next to the star will be a magnifying glass click on it and you can reset to default.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Frank, I have an I-Mac, and as much as I love this computer over the Windows PC's, that's one thing that doesn't work. At least not since we also use what's called a "track pad" rather than the usual mouse. Seems some Tbay ads have the "mouse over" feature to get an enlarged view through the viewing pane, some don't. This one of course doesn't. Oh well. Not buying the car anyway, just curious about details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 10:26 am:

Tim:

To zoom in on a Mac screen: press the control key with your left finger. Put TWO fingers on the track pad. If you move your two fingers forward, you can zoom in on the screen. Moving your two fingers backward brings you back to normal.

PS: I don't see a 1915 Ford in the listing. I see a later car that has been dressed up to look like a 1915 Ford. Based on arm rests, body is 1917 or later. Square top sockets = 1918 or later. Windshield = 1917 or later. Side curtain hooks on windshield = later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Thanks Erik! I've "only" owned this Mac for 18 months and I'm still learning...and then I forget, which is typical for me. I "knew" about that procedure, but of course, forgot. What it did actually was enlarge the entire page, but that's okay. At least it also brings up the pic larger with it. Thanks again! Oh yeh, I'll forget again, in like 6 hours! Help!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

You can also hold the control key on a PC and then hit the + key

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration