Old Photo - Model TT, Ogden Packing And Provision Co.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model TT, Ogden Packing And Provision Co.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Cool truck thanks Jay
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

That's an interesting treatment of the windscreen mounting. A separate frame links the C cab top to the firewall. Then the windscreen must be attached to that frame at the hinge point, so the windscreen need no brackets to hold it upright.

Wonderful photo of a neat truck.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

I wonder what color the wheels were ? They weren't black !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Nice striping treatment on them, too. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

White walls!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Drone-Ypsilanti, MI on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

interesting pin stripping on the frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

I missed that ! The frame isn't black either . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:49 am:

First of the TT trucks 1918 I believe with wishbone above the front axle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 01:10 am:

Nice striping on the running board brackets and radius rods too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Looks like they even striped the rear axle radius rods. That's a really neat picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Oops, I didn't notice the second part of David S.'s posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

wish I could read the decal to the left of the floor board.I also like the idea of the canvas window that can be droped down.i'm going to do that with my wood body'd pickup,greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

The decal reads:

"No riders except blondes, brunettes, and red heads"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:05 am:

Yellow wheels, radius rods and lettering. Yes? The reverse of the Marmon Wasp...?
Even the rear window is held in fabric.
The control shaft lever is at half staff with a busted release spring?
That lamp at the back...
My stars. What a beautiful truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 07:28 am:

Thanks Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration