Wire clips or holders 26/7 roadster pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wire clips or holders 26/7 roadster pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Hi folks . on the 26/7 roadster pickup.where are the wire clips that hold the wires on located. I have a packet of them but I have know idea where thay go.Could some one please leed me in the rite direction. cheers Gerry(NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Ford Service reprint with Improved Car shows wiring diagram with clip locations. Clip are T-7688.

The diagram below is from Service Bulletin, Aug 1925 and is more expansive. May have to zoom to see the clips on the coil box harness. The main harness for lamps and gen are held by the radiator lower tank clips.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry .D .Best (NZ) on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:26 am:

Hi .Thankyou Dan for your help. Cheers Gerry(NZ)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Hey Dan , do you have a clearer pic of how the lower timer harness attaches to the front cover ? Lower clip. I can't figure which bolt it attaches to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Best resource, photos of assembly in Ford Service :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration