For those looking for a little head, here's your chance.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: For those looking for a little head, here's your chance.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:16 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-rad-cap-solid-brass-/262933464225?hash=item 3d380e44a1:g:dicAAOSwDmBY5Et9&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:24 am:

Last head l bought in Canada was waaaaayyyyy.....cheaper than that! But,that was last century.And it was a Model A cap,with Lucky Lindy on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:25 am:

Nope ...

Not gonna go there .....

Made a promise to try and be a good boy this week ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 01:13 am:

Yeah, but one was at a swap meet priced at $1750.00. I wonder if the seller took that one back home with him? :-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Is that supposed to be Henry Ford ? Kinda looks like him. Who ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Rich, yes it is. I kinda like it..hmmmm.

FJ...I'm trying to be a "good boy" too, but so far it aint working!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:37 am:

Looks more like Bing Crosby to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

The more you polish the balder he will get

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

If you have that on your radiator, does it give you a head start?
I always thought it would be good to get ahead in life.
In this life
of toil and sin
the head grows bald
but not the chin
Burma-Shave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Looks to me like Colonel Potter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Face it! You would have to face that every time you headed out. Im heading to the garage now!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration