What are these?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What are these?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 08:15 am:

[URL=http://s738.photobucket.com/user/thomc1957/media/0411170818a_zps8vbzzat5.jpg.htm l][IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx24/thomc1957/0411170818a_zps8vbzzat5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://s738.photobucket.com/user/thomc1957/media/0411170820_zps2e8z3v0i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx24/thomc1957/0411170820_zps2e8z3v0i.jpg[/IMG][/URL
These were in a tote full of T parts that I bought at the Autofair. They may not even be T related, or even car parts. The silver thing is marked PAT PEND and the black thingie is stamped PAT 1921. Any ideas? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 08:27 am:

The thing with the u-bolt is a front radius rod retainer. There should be two of them, a left and a right. They clamp around the axle and radius rod to keep the radius rod from falling off if the radius rod nut was to work loose and fall off. The other thing looks like it could be a oil can holder but it looks too small.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Please don't link to Photobucket. All I get is pop-ups overlaying pictures and wanting me to sign in or join or something. They also throw all manner of cookie crumbs on my PC and still want me to allow Flash Player so they can load more crap and let Google track my usage.

Post pictures directly to the forum, Please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:12 am:

OK. NEVER AGAIN. Never heard that before. Doubt it but ok.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Question...What if you choose not to click on anything that says PHOTOBUCKET on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

He's right Tommy. It takes forever to open any of the links while all the ads load, etc. In the long run, it just makes it harder to help you out.

BTW, I looked all over for the hood I mentioned to you. I just can't find it anywhere. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

A grease cup holder for dopes like me that have the cup unscrewed before I open the grease or get the putty knife? Tongue firmly implanted in my cheek. :-)

Photo bucket is a bit cumbersome but I don't run windows or mac either. I just X out of what they want me to do and wait. :-) If I X out of that tab completely, it's quicker to go back and load the next pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Can't do Photo bucket on dial up. Can look at pictures posted here though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Thom, is it OK I've done this?
Tommy's second pic.
odd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Tommy, and others....
To get rid of those cookies, I do know it works with 'Windows' - Depress & simultaneously hold down the "control" (ctrl) & "shift" keys. While doing that, depress the "delete" key. Follow the instructions to delete cookies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Clamp-on pedal extensions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration