This coming weekend on This Old House

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: This coming weekend on This Old House
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:20 am:

This weekend OPB/This Old House and maybe other markets will be showing a segment on the restoration of the Ford's house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

When I was there in September for the OCF I walked the grounds of Fairlane. The curtains were open, so I peeked in. One of the security guards told me it may be open for tours this year.
Fairlane

I took the tour of the Picquette Plant then drove to see the Highland Park plant. Rows of red brick homes along the way that would look very nice if they were restored. This Old House is working on one in Detroit this season. Should be interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

The first episode this season was the Detroit fixing up the empty houses.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration