1911 on HCCA site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1911 on HCCA site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Just a heads up, there is a nice 1911 Touring for sale on the HCCA site that's located here in my home state of Michigan. Although I've been searching for an original or old restoration 1911 for some time now, I did go and check that car out. Even though it's not what I'm looking for (too restored for me), it is a really nice running car. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can fill you in on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

http://www.hcca.org/classifieds.php?cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

I hear it's been sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:05 am:

There was an early T at Bakersfield that had been restored years ago and never started. Don;t recall the year or the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Bill, any contact information on that Bakersfield car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:57 am:

The car in Bakersfield was a red, 1909 touring car that was an older restoration but never driven. I believe it had a serial number in the 7000 range and was priced around 45K. I didn't get photos of it, but I am sure someone here may have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Bill,
Dale Johnson is the guy who had the early T at bakersfield, a 1909 engine number 7xxx. He lives in Cuyocos, CA. 805-772-1752

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:35 am:

I thought it was a pretty respectable restoration including most correct parts but for the rear axle assembly - might have been in the '11 - '12 vintage & a Holley NH.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration