FJ - Someone who WILL LISTEN when you have problems with your Model T .... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Someone who WILL LISTEN when you have problems with your Model T .... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

Is your better half tired of listening to the latest problem with your Model T ?

Not getting a sympathetic ear from friends & family ?

Need someone to just talk to who will listen ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

When I've got problems, I talk to my dog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Rick, I used to do that to but now she is 13 and cant hear. Dog cant hear and wife dont care. HEY GROW A THERAPIST! No, his bill would probably grow with him. I dont have any real problems anyway,I have a T. How much better does it get?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Dallas,

This guy just costs $1.99 .... :-)

Freighter JIm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Rick: When I get frustrated I talk to my self in Tongues so if some one should walk into the shop they wont know who or what I am talking about, that way they will be as confused as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

I talk to my old cars...especially my 54 Ford. I'm nearly 50 and have had since I was 16.

Many of the big events in my life occurred in that old Mainline tudor sedan and I consider it a friend. It's probably really silly, but I do occassionally sit out in the shop with a beer, in my comfy old second hand office chair and prop my feet on the 54's bumper and talk to it about various things.

It's probably therapeutic because I'm verbalizing what's going on in my head. But I like to tell myself that my old pal can hear me...and understands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:33 am:

That's funny FJ!
I refuse to elaborate on understanding exactly what the posters above me have admitted. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Some people have therapists, other people have garages. I have a very interesting garage. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:11 am:

My wife often sneaks out to the garage and ask me who I am speaking to....I tell her the Black Snake in the corner then she quietly leaves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Two thoughts.

One - along the same lines as Dallas -
the bill will grow at the same rate as size increases.
This means the $1.99 will turn into $1194.00

Two - Do not swallow!
Can you imagine what would happen if you swallowed it and it expanded 600 times?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:35 am:

^^^^^ WOW, I hope that's a photoshop :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

Talking to oneself, just don't get into an argument.... and lose the fight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

Why are we talking about the-rapist on a Model T forum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Because he stole your parakeet :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

we at Chaffin's listen all day. If we got paid for all the free advise we give we would be rich. Instead we are just poor boys struggling to sell Model T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Alex,

I'll take " The R@pist " for $200 ....

Sean Connery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

FJ...ROFLMAO!! That segment of SNL was probably the funniest they've ever had. "Connery" was great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Tim,

That's what Alex's mother said ....

Sean Connery

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration