Happy boy-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy boy-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 12:57 am:

Lindbergh's influence I would say.
I had a cousin that was born that year.
His name was Charles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:23 am:

How cool! Commercial, or a proud papa built?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Through out the decade of the 1990s I was all but inundated with college female students whose first name was "Leia".

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Here's one I built a couple of years ago for my grandson. (Model T content is a tiny bit of wheel in the upper right of the picture!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Very cool. I can see why they are both wearing smiles :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Ohh, nice job--a Bee Gee! The real ones were pilot killers, but FAST.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

Profile Publications #51 gives an excellent historical account of the Gee Bee racers. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Uh, dyslexia strikes again! Yep, Gee Bee. So much motor and stubby wings, if you're not careful, it'll spin around! (engine & prop torque).
If you haven't seen one, that one is pretty close to what they looked like, even to the dimensions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Gee Bee:

Bee Gees:

Not the same!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:02 am:

And there's only one of them I'd want to listen to! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

David, If they were called Bee Gees' instead of Gee Bee's at least the pilots would be, "Staying Alive".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

OUCH!!! ROFL!
Ya just know this group will respond!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

There is a special place in heaven for fathers and grandfathers who build things like that.
It does bring to mind the question "why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Thanks Richard, now I'm going to be pondering that one all day! :-O

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration