Shorpy Photo- 1919 Red Cross Garage France.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Shorpy Photo- 1919 Red Cross Garage France.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 04:50 am:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/21972

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Now a modern block of flats

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

That's a lot of floor to sweep with that little broom! Any idea what the holes in the floor are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

I thought the holes were ventilation shafts for fresh air because they run cars inside.

Or they could be for my parakeet so he can fly floor to floor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

I dont know why there is huge holes in the floor but I know why the railing is there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 04:54 am:

But Dennis, how can he fly from floor to floor with his feet superglued to the workbench? :-( :-( Sorry, I couldn't resist. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration