Oblong, Illinois

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Oblong, Illinois
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 05:38 am:

Does anyone live near enough to Oblong, Illinois that they might be enticed to do me a favor and visit Jim Finney for me? You just need a digital camera to take some photos and lots of time (Jim likes to talk!). If so, please call me at 586-651-5760.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:29 am:

And here I thought this was going to be about the headline in the Bloomington IL newspaper about 40 years ago:

OBLONG MAN MARRIES NORMAL WOMAN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:36 am:

I guess it could be Dick in a round about way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:44 am:

Dick, I sent you a private message. If you don't get it, please call me here at 586-651-5760 EDT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Ouch, Dennis!

Answered it, Bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Thanks, Dick! Maybe someone in Central Indiana or Indianapolis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Bill, I live 25 miles southwest of Oblong. If your not in a real big hurry I can hook you up. I dont know him, but have wanted to meet him. Win, win for you and me. Email me privately at lonso the number three at yahoo dot. Note who you are since I work for the schools transportation department I GET ALOT OF EMAILS.If I can help holler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Lonnie, did you get my PM I sent? Call me if you didn't at 586-651-5760 EDT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:17 pm:

Any truth to Oblong,IL being originally named Henpecked, IL.? My family from Robinson and Flat Rock always claimed that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Even if you're not near Oblong, it's worth the trip to visit with Jim and see his stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration