What is it?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What is it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:45 am:

I got this as a present, and haven't actually figured out what it is.
Ford plaque

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:46 am:

ford plaque

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:47 am:

It goes between the front bumper bars of a 26/27 T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Early Model A bumper bracket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Thanks guys. It won't fit on my car so that means I either need another T or an A. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Thats the way I would see it Luke. I once purchased some ammo at a gun show and got the wrong stuff. .204 ruger. I wanted .223. The next show I picked up a .204 so I could use ammo. Told the wife I couldnt take the ammo back because I bought it at a gun show. She still didnt understand. I think you need something to put it on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Late T bumpers, I think the A had the made in USA removed.

If you are interested in selling it my 26 Fordor is missing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Well now that I know where it goes I can pull it out and unplug my belly button! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

'26 Model T and up to late Jan 1928 Model A.

Bumper medallion.

The Model T was black background, with Made in USA.

The later after late Jan '28 Model A '28-'29 had no Made in USA, and was painted with Blue background.

Model T on left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Luke, that's a round tuit, just send it to me and you won't have to worry about doing all that stuff you promised to do when you got a round tuit.
Happy to help out!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration